Thursday, January 13, 2011

A different kind of project

There hasn't been much crafting going on lately....at least in the terms of cards or gifts.  I have been spending quite a bit of time working on the house we purchased back in Oct.  My hubby and I are doing all of the work ourselves (with the additional help from BIL, Darryl) and I have been too tired to do anything else, despite having LOTS of ideas and inspiration. 
Here are a few pics of what we have been working on.  We are hopeful to get it finished within a week, two tops.

Here is where a doorway was, that we decided to close in and make a master bath (joined to the master bedroom via an old closet that we made a walk-through):





Here is an extra closet in the LR that we closed in only to open up in the adjoining room to make it an actual bedroom:









And then lastly, we have been working on sanding the floors....and wow--what an undertaking!!!








So, in a nut shell...that's been all the fun!!  I'll try to get some things crafty posted up soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife to a silly man and we have a house full of furry animals. I wouldn't have it any other way.