Thursday, October 29, 2009

Staying home

After a few months of house hunting, we have decided to take a break until spring rolls out again. Since this is the case, I can happily begin reconstructing my craft room---which was disassembled (no disassemble!) for the move to a new house. I've been chomping at the bit without my stuff!!!

So, I decided just for fun, I would post my most recent items before the deconstruction began. As with anything I do, if you're interested in what I used, please just ask. I don't post that stuff unless I get a lot of requests for it. I know mostly, folks just wanna see what I made.















Thanks for poppin by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife to a silly man and we have a house full of furry animals. I wouldn't have it any other way.